[gui-talk] an I.e8 inquiry

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Sat May 9 01:19:02 UTC 2009

I beg to differ with you.  We can debate how many is most, but I
think you are overstating the negative case when you say "most web
sites are not accessible to the blind."  Many are not, I partially
make my living looking at sites-- but to say most are not just isn't
true.  I have been on at least a dozen sites today, to enter my time
for work, google, microsoft, my on-line grocery store, my
Department's site, and more.  All of them were accessible to me.

Dave