[gui-talk] An I.E. 8 inquiry:

Joel Deutsch jdeutsch at dslextreme.com
Sat May 9 16:13:10 UTC 2009

I'm really sorry. Honestly. Sorry for the inconvenience. I'm having a CT
scan with contrast Wednesday of a benign tumor on my left vestibular nerve.
Now, this ought not to have anything thing to do with the various neural
loci of memory fregmanents and recall, but I'm sure he'll tell me if memory
lapses are among my additional problems.

Again, very sorry.
contrst nconvenicne. incon----- Original Message -----