[gui-talk] Fwd: sendero may highlights

Steve Pattison srp at internode.on.net
Fri May 22 03:55:06 UTC 2009

 From:    Scott Erichsen pianoman at scotterichsen.com

All prices are in US dollars and all purchases must be made directly with
Sendero Group.

Hello Sendero Friends and Customers,

Three quick items for you:

1. For those of you who have an mPower or PK  but no GPS, consider our new
Pay As You Go program for as little as $199 up front and $99 per month for
13 months. Or, if you have a friend who can benefit from this program,
please pass it along. Call us for details or go to
http://www.SenderoGroup.com/deals.htm

2. If you don't have a PDA, consider the smallest of all the Braille units
on the market, the little one pound PK. We are willing to deal on a mildly
used demo unit just sitting here waiting for a kind set of friendly fingers.

3. Make more of the technology you own by purchasing training from Sendero.
We specialize in GPS and related products but we can also train via the web
on many other products for half the cost of in-person training. When you
have a multi thousand dollar piece of technology, a few hundred in training
can leverage that investment.

Contact Sendero Group:
http://www.senderogroup.com
direct phone: +1 530 757-6800
toll free phone (US & Canada): 888-757-6810

Regards Steve
Email:  srp at internode.on.net
MSN Messenger:  internetuser383 at hotmail.com