[gui-talk] What my email message area about the NFB convention looked like

Joel Deutsch jdeutsch at dslextreme.com
Sat May 23 05:51:59 UTC 2009

I'm simply copying and pasting in here all that was in my email, I mean in
the message area where I've been told the convention information was found
by everyone else. As I said, I had two attachments included with that post
from Dave, but one was a .jpg image file of some sort, and the other was a
.txt file that, when I clicked it, launched Notepad and apparently was
simply blank. Empty.

So, again, here, below, is all that I found in the actual message body of
that email from Dave with the subject line NFB convention schedule or
something like that. Please do not imagine that these lines immediately
beneath where I stop typing now are the boilerplate that will insert itself
in this email. This is copied and pasted  from my own email. Arrow down
beneath these lines, and you will no doubt find a repetition of them. That's
my point. There was no message in what I received. Not in the message area,
anyway. As for a .txt file attachment that launches Notepad but is blank,
and which someone else claims should have opened in Wordpad, what can I say
about that. I'm just reporting my experience.

Here is all that was in my email message: