[gui-talk] "Whozit?" )was Re: FW: 2009 NFB Convention Agenda)

Cindy Handel cindy425 at verizon.net
Sun May 24 00:34:32 UTC 2009

I think it's the name for the new NFB logo, (I'm saying new, but it's been
the logo for a number of years).  I believe it's a profile of a person
walking with a cane.  I don't know if the word is short for something.  But,
that's what it is.  I don't really care for the name and like the old logo,
better.

Cindy