[gui-talk] Fwd: The Blio Reader featured on this week's Main Menu

Steve Pattison srp at internode.on.net
Fri Apr 2 08:29:52 UTC 2010

 From:    Jamie Pauls jamiepauls at sbcglobal.net
 To:      announce at acbradio.org

Welcome to the first Main Menu show for April, 2010. This week, Chase
Crispin concludes his demonstration of the Book Port Plus. Next, we begin
bringing you highlights of CSUN 2010 courtesy of Blind Bargains. J.J.
Meddaugh interviews James Gashel who demonstrates the forthcoming Blio
Reader and discusses the newest version of the KNFB Reader. For anyone
familiar with the original interview presented on blindbargains.com, the
strong language present in the book being demonstrated has been removed for
the Main Menu broadcast. Our sincere thanks to Blind Bargains for allowing
us to use content from their CSUN coverage. You may hear more of their
coverage on Main Menu over the next few weeks.
Main Menu airs on Saturdays at 1:00 UTC; that’s Fridays at 9:00 Eastern in
the U.S.
http://mainmenu.acbradio.org/rss.php
Follow Main Menu on Twitter by visiting www.twitter.com/mainmenu

Regards Steve