[gui-talk] Fwd: The Global voice: A schedule improvement. About time!

Steve Pattison srp at internode.on.net
Fri Apr 2 09:00:00 UTC 2010

 From:    Geoff Shang Geoff at TheGlobalVoice.info
 To:      What's On list at The Global Voice WhatsOn at TheGlobalVoice.info

Hi everyone,

This actually *is* about time, in every sense of the phrase.

When we set up The Global Voice, the schedule page was thrown up in a
hurry while we were setting everything up, just before we went on air.
I'd always meant to come back and make it nicer to use and more
convenient, but never made the time.

Well, 11 months later, I've finally done it.  Not only is it much more
user-friendly to go in and find your most appropriate location, you can
even have your timezone preference remembered so that you don't have to
keep on doing it.

And what's more, now that we have our Treasure Hunt schedule as well as
our regular program schedule, the one timezone setting will work for both
schedules.

Simply pop over to www.TheGlobalVoice.info and check it out!

For more info on the new timezone features, check out next week's
Innovations where I demonstrate the new system and answer a couple of
common questions we have about this new system.

Oh and this isn't an April Fool's joke, just in case you were wondering.

Cheers,
Geoff.

Regards Steve
Email:  srp at internode.on.net