[gui-talk] Blio:

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Sun Apr 4 02:30:21 UTC 2010

I am not an expert, but from what I understand -- the answer to the
Kindle question is no.  It is a different format, and copy protected
also I believe.  I also don't know if the Blio will export, but doubt
it.  It uses the Microsoft XPS format, which stream etc don't
read.  It also reads ePub books, which the Stream is likely to do at
some point.

Dave