[gui-talk] Clisk 2.2.0 is out

qubit lauraeaves at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 4 23:53:07 UTC 2010

Good job Doug.
--le

----- Original Message -----
From: "Doug Lee" <dgl at dlee.org>
To: "screen access software with skype" <skypeenglish at emissives.com>;
Sent: Sunday, April 04, 2010 7:41 AM
Subject: [gui-talk] Clisk 2.2.0 is out

I just released Clisk 2.2.0 at http://www.dlee.org/skype/clisk/

For those who don't know, Clisk, which stands for the Command Line
Interface for Skype, is an alternative way to work with Skype on
Windows, MacOS, and Linux, and according to what I'm told, is the
only way for a blind person to use Skype on Linux at this time.  It
requires Python, which is already on Linux and MacOS but must be
installed on Windows before Clisk can be used there.  Details and
relevant links appear at the above web site, as do the release notes
for this update and the entire Users Guide for Clisk.

SSB BART Group           doug.lee at ssbbartgroup.com
http://www.ssbbartgroup.com
"Sometimes I think my learning curve is a circle." -- David Andrews