[gui-talk] Firefox pages not reading

Antonio M. Guimaraes iamantonio at cox.net
Tue Apr 6 02:14:23 UTC 2010

Hello Jen,

I continue to get a locked page with Firefox where Jaws won't read the page
until I restart Firefox.

Your tricks did not work for me.

This is the only bug with Firefox now for me.

Antonio Guimaraes

If an infinite number of rednecks riding in an infinite number of pickup
trucks fire an infinite number of shotgun rounds at an infinite number of
highway signs, they will eventually produce all the world's great literary
works in Braille.

Shop online and support the NFB of RI at no additional cost to you.
http://www.givebackamerica.com/charity.php?b=169
Givebackamerica.org, America's Online Charity Shopping Mall