[gui-talk] Transferring music from the computer to an Ipod

Keith Christian keithchristian at roadrunner.com
Sat Apr 10 05:08:31 UTC 2010

Hi,

I am  needing to learn how to copy music from a play list in Itunes to an
Ipod and can not figure it out.  I copied all my music into the library,
made a play list, and then chose sync Ipod.  Well, it wants to sync my
entire library to the Ipod.  It looks like adding all my music to the
library was not the way to go, but now I am hesitant to delete the music in
the library for fear of loosing the actual music.

As you can tell, I don't understand the process.  I wish the Ipod would
allow me to copy and past files using Windows Explorer, but it does not!

If there is a pod cast or a tutorial for performing the steps of copying
music from a library to an Ipod, that would be very much appreciated.

Thanks,

Keith