[gui-talk] unlocked N97 for sale with Talks

Wayne Merritt wcmerritt at gmail.com
Wed Apr 14 14:19:53 UTC 2010

Greetings. For those that missed this the first time, I have an
unlocked Nokia N97, a fifth edition Symbian phone, for sale with Talks
5 installed. If I don't find a buyer by the end of the week, then I'm
going to send the phone back and get a refund. I'd like to find a
buyer though since this is a great phone. The N97 has a slide out
qwerty keyboard and a touch screen, is hardly used, and is unlocked so
it can work with any network. You will need to have a SIM card to put
in the phone. I did install Talks 5 on it and would like to leave it
on there for the buyer. The Talks would be unregistered when you got
it, and thus would run in a 10 minute demonstration mode each time it
is turned on. I'm asking $475 but will take the best offer. I accept
PayPal and am limiting this to people in the United States.

Email if interested,
Wayne Merritt
wcmerritt at gmail.com

--