[gui-talk] anti-virus software interferes with screenreader?

Don H lmddh50 at comcast.net
Thu Apr 15 00:28:34 UTC 2010

So has GW asked you to send in your computer?  I had a WE crashing my system
problem and sent them my computer and sure enough WE had a timing problem
with the Winlogon service.  They made a change to WE and now it is working
great.  So if they suggest sending in your computer do it if at all
possible.