[gui-talk] anti-virus software interferes with screenreader?

Raul A. Gallegos raul at asmodean.net
Thu Apr 15 14:58:46 UTC 2010

Hi. I understand your frustration. However if we cannot duplicate the
issue and the steps we have suggested are not helping, it's possible
that something specific to your system is the cause. We are willing to
work with you on this, and it may be necessary for you to send us your
machine so we can determine for sure that it's Window-Eyes which is
causing the problem. If we find this to be true, it will help you and
others who may be in a similar situation as yourself.

if you would like further information about this, please call GW Micro
260-489-3671 or email support at gwmicro.com.

Many thanks.