[gui-talk] problem installing windoweyes 7.2 beta 1

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Wed Apr 21 02:56:38 UTC 2010

Denise,

I think you have somehow gotten a bad download.  Generally, I always do a complete download and then do an install
rather than opening a file directly instead of saving it because the download speed can be problematic in my
experience.  Be sure to delete what you have already downloaded to be sure there is no way you run it by accident.

If this problem continues, I would definitely contact GW Micro's support in case they have seen this already and have a
solution.

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson