[gui-talk] Question for everyone...

The Jacobs Family bandbjacobs at verizon.net
Thu Feb 4 14:10:16 UTC 2010

 Good Morning Everyone:

I'd like to know if there's anyone out there who can give me both positive and negative feedback concerning the "Voice Sence" put out by GW Micro.  I took a look at one two days ago  and was absolutely hooked!  However, I haven't had a chance to check out the WI-FI on it to see how strong or weak it is.  How is it for net browsing; email, and such?  How is the processor in it?  How is their tech support availability and the competency level of it, for that matter?I really would like to know what folks like or don't like about this before I dive in headfirst.  Yes.  I'd love the "Apex" with a Braille Display but at this point, cannot afford such a financial endeavor.

I came up with an issue concerning my Braille Plus that I would be willing to discuss with someone offlist if anyone would care to.  However, I would prefer not to get into that soapbox here and now.  Let's just suffice it to say that I'm an extremely unhappy camper!

I can be reached by email at: bandbjacobs at verizon.net or by phone at: 410-455-5311 any time between the hours of 7:30 am--4:00 pm and any time between the hours of 8:00 pm--10:00 pm Eastern Standard Time.

Have a great day folks!!

Bern