[gui-talk] Hi y friends it's Nick again

Nick Bennett undergod14 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 16:18:34 UTC 2010

If a blind person wanted to get a face book account, would you know what to do? Well, the easiest way I would have you do it would be to go to you address bar and just type in lite.facebook.com and create an account there with a profile. So if you have any questions, you can email me at anytime and if I don't reply, I will help the next day. Please keep in mind, you can't mess anything up while creating a facebook account. If any of you are in school, I would ask your school counselors if they would help you cover to have a bookshare account. If you need help with downloading, please let me know if you have any questions or concerns on the topics I've wrote about in this email.
Have a good day my friends.
Sincerely,
Nick Bennett