[gui-talk] question for everyone

Doug Lee dgl at dlee.org
Thu Feb 4 20:31:15 UTC 2010

This mailing list is intended for questions and discussion related to
graphical user interfaces, not so much for general things like the
speed of light. :)  I wouldn't comment, except that I've seen a number
of messages from you today dealing with different things, one just
telling us in effect that you'd be back later.

But in order to at least include the use of a graphical interface in
this discussion :), I'll mention that Googling for "speed of light"
(including the quotes) brings up quite an array of pages on the
subject, several of which discuss things like light speed in a vacuum
versus around gravity, near a black hole, inside matter, etc.  If I
get time, I'll probably read some of those just out of curiosity...