[gui-talk] Hi my name is nicholas Bennett

George and Pamela Dominguez geodom at optonline.net
Thu Feb 4 21:49:30 UTC 2010

I haven't used it in a couple of years, now, but I have not known anything
about colored buttons.  You just enter on the person you want to call, if I
remember correctly.  Somebody else can tell you more.  But this is the first
I have heard of colored buttons.  Plenty of totally blind people use Skype.
Pam.