[gui-talk] Hi everybody

Nick Bennett undergod14 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 6 01:03:20 UTC 2010

I am writing back to say thank you for all of the rapid email responses. Is there a contact number to wear I can call skype and help them adapt to the speak easy? See, I can't find a phone number and the email address as my computer tells me, the email address that they say to email is not vallade. So basically, I'm no whear still. Sorry if my spelling is wrong. See, the speak easy doesn't come with a spell checker. Here is a question for all of my friends, do you know anything on an advanced NLS player? If anyone is interested in hearing about the speak easy, Please email me your questions and I'll answer them as soon as possible. So if you know a way to talk to a human being who runs skype, I would like to talk to them. I really really appreciate all of your help. I hope to hear from you soon.
Thanks
Nick Bennett