[gui-talk] Internet security 2010 worm

Stancil l tootle stootle at juno.com
Wed Feb 10 01:49:49 UTC 2010

How do folks. I have a real problem. I have got a virus on my desktop
called Internet security 2010 which I can't seem to get rid of. It has
taken over my PC and every time i boot up it starts up. I also can't
start up in safe mode. I have looked on-line and it tells me to download
a certain program and load on my PC threw a flash drive. The problem is
that I can't  open the program since the bug has taken over. Please help