[gui-talk] Internet security 2010 worm

Raul A. Gallegos raul at asmodean.net
Wed Feb 10 15:53:39 UTC 2010

I recently did this on a family member's computer. The steps from the
following site will work. I also did not use any automatic tool to
remove it as I didn't want to risk installing something bad on top of
something already bad. Also, once the infection was removed, I installed
the Microsoft Security Essentials and all is well with this machine now.
The below link may rap around, so watch for this when and if you click it.

http://news.loaris.com/internet-security-2010-removal-how-to-remove-is2010-exe/?gclid=CNWgh5CQ6J8CFRDyDAodAyfKUg

Many thanks.

Raul A. Gallegos
Home page: http://www.RaulGallegos.com