[gui-talk] Microsoft Office 2003 on Vista/7

qubit lauraeaves at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 16 17:28:59 UTC 2010

Actually, I got it installed fine -- The issue was my dear mom's eyes -- she
was seeing a wrong character in one of the strings.  I resolved it by taking
out my knfb reader and snapping a pic.  It read the number with an N instead
of a W.  It worked.  My mother looked at it again and could have sworn it
was a W.  It still looks like a W to her, even under magnification.  So the
reader is more accurate than her eyes.  I have had similar experiences in
the past with the reader.  It has gotten me out of a bind several times.
Ciao.
--le