[gui-talk] Losing Position On Google Search Results Page

Raul A. Gallegos raul at asmodean.net
Tue Feb 16 17:37:32 UTC 2010

This is because there has most likely been a change on the page when you
come back to it. This is especially more noticeable when there are ads
which reload some sort of banner each time you go to the page which
happens even by an alt-left arrow from the page you were in. In
Window-Eyes I do the following.

ctrl+end, shift-v twice.

That takes me to the bottom of the browse mode buffer, then shift-v
takes me to the next to last visited link, which in most cases is the
link I just visited. Since I tend to visit many hits when doing a Google
search, this does the last visited result. Of course, one can always use
the 3h command to move to each search result if one wants.

Many thanks.

On 2/16/2010 11:33 AM, Ed Lain wrote:
> Hi! Gerald. I use Window-Eyes and have exactly the same problem. Don't know
> why. I just groan and bare it.
>
> Ed Lain

Raul A. Gallegos
Home page: http://www.RaulGallegos.com