[gui-talk] questions about windows 7

Jesse Johnson jayjohnson66 at att.net
Fri Jul 2 21:08:34 UTC 2010

There are certainly some changes.  The main thing you'd have to learn is that the applications are arranged differently and some name changing of some of the applications, but all in all, I do not think you will have major problems.  It will take getting used to just as you had to get used to XP. The bestm  Jaybee