[gui-talk] JAWS 12 new feature

Mike Arrigo n0oxy at charter.net
Sun Jul 11 02:14:51 UTC 2010

The way it works is, you tell fusion you want to create a new virtual machine, if you have a windows disk, insert it and fusion will ask if you want to install the detected operating system using what it calls the easy install, you can also use an ISO image. If you choose this option, fusion asks for your windows key, enter that, and Fusion will install windows in to your new virtual machine, and in about 20 or 30 minutes, you will be at the windows desktop in your new virtual machine.