[gui-talk] please repeat the cobra screen reader info.

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Sun Jul 11 14:26:49 UTC 2010

Whether Cobra can handle Java applications will have to be tested.  Even with OCR, it will sometimes be difficult to
know where controls are actually located.  There are some cases where Java applications will actually make use of
controls within whatever operating system they run, and in those cases, they work with a number of screen readers.  If
someone tries this out, please report.

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson