[gui-talk] MAC and Windows

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Sun Jul 11 18:41:28 UTC 2010

Ray,

What are you doing on the MAC with audio editing?  I understand there are some options that are reasonably accessible
now.

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson

On Sun, 11 Jul 2010 12:40:25 -0500, Ray Foret Jr wrote:

>Well, of course, point taken.  Now, here's the funny thing about that.  I find myself now doing the very thing I said I
would never do.  Gives one pause for thought doesn't it?  Looks like you win one.

>Sorry about that.

>Sincerely,
>The Constantly Barefooted Ray!!!

>E-Mail:
>rforetjr at comcast dot net
>Skype Name:
>barefootedray

>On Jul 11, 2010, at 10:47 AM, David Andrews wrote:

>> Why is it that Mac users almost always have to take a shot at Windows?  If I want religion I will go to church.  If I
want to do some work I will use the computer/OS of my choice!

>> Dave
>>
>> At 08:05 AM 7/10/2010, you wrote:
>>> Frankly, I'd have to agree with Mike.  IF you feel you must continue to run Windows, (for what ever strange reason),
Just couldn't resist that...yes, Microsoft Security Essentials is indeed a good solution.