[gui-talk] Strange download error.

Kenlawrence124 at aol.com Kenlawrence124 at aol.com
Tue Jul 20 16:01:13 UTC 2010

Hi list members This morning I tried to download  a song and got it  but it
had a strange problem.  The file was split in two parts and in order  to
listen to it, I had to somehow murge the two parts to work.  When I  located
the file windows media player came up but an error dialog came up saying
Windows media player couldn't play the file because the codac wasn't
supported.  I tried to open it with Real player but that din't seem to work  either.
Something strange did happen my computer had stopped talking and I  had to
manually turn off the power button, but when I rebooted I did find the  file
in a search.  Did I possible not get all of it, and if I did how to  you
put two halves of a split file together to play it?