[gui-talk] copying a file from my PC to my iPhone

Beth Wright beth.wright at mindspring.com
Fri Jul 23 00:08:08 UTC 2010

Hi, listers.

I just got a foldable bluetooth keyboard for my iPhone.  It's not an Apple
keyboard and, in order to pair it with the iPhone, I have to copy a driver
from the included CD-ROM onto my iPhone.  I have the latest version of
Itunes installed on my Windows XP computer.  My version of Window-Eyes isn't
the latest, and I don't have any special scripts for Itunes.  Still, I can
work with it okay most of the time.  The one thing I can't seem to figure
out how to do is transfer this file onto my iPhone.  I know there are
iPhone- and Mac-specific mailing lists, but I don't want to subscribe to yet
another list for just one question.  Would sure appreciate some help.

Beth Wright