[gui-talk] Fwd: N-Track for the Mac released

Steve Pattison srp at internode.on.net
Tue Jul 27 10:00:01 UTC 2010

n-Track is available from http://ntrack.com.  I don't know how
accessible this program is.  -Steve.

 From:    Norma A. Boge naboge at mchsi.com
 To:      pc-audio at pc-audio.org

n-Track Studio for Mac released! (beta)

n-Track Updates Mailing list
After months of development we are proud to announce today the
official release of
  n-Track for Mac
  Beta.
With the release of the Mac version n-Track has now become the ideal
tool for cross-platform audio recording and editing. n-Track users
can now share their
song files and collaborate with Mac users.

The n-Track license covers both the Windows and Mac version, so you
can purchase the program once and use it on all your Mac and Windows computers.
The Mac version is FREE for all current n-Track 6.x for Windows users.

n-Track for Mac v0.4.2 is compatible with Intel Macs with Tiger
(10.4.x), Leopard (10.5.x) and Snow Leopard (10.6.x) Mac OS X
operating systems. n-Track
for Mac is available in two separate 32 and 64 bit downloads, both
can be installed on the same Mac.

n-Track for Mac supports VST 3.x and 2.x plugins and virtual instruments.
Support for AU plugins and instruments will be added before version
1.0 is released.
n-Track for Mac supports CoreAudio multichannel 16, 24 and 32 bit
audio drivers.

• Download n-Track for Mac
  and start recording your audio tracks right now

Please
let us know if
  you have bug-reports or comments about n-Track, we are continually
working on improving n-Track and your feedback is greatly appreciated.

Regards Steve
Email:  srp at internode.on.net
MSN Messenger:  internetuser383 at hotmail.com
Skype:  steve1963