[gui-talk] Iphone/voiceover question

Kenlawrence124 at aol.com Kenlawrence124 at aol.com
Sat Jul 31 20:31:08 UTC 2010

Hi list and Mike How is Voiceover on headings or links list views?   Also I
think it was Steve or maybe David Andrews on one list that said Voiceover
on the Iphone and Ipad is the same as the voice on the Victor reader
stream.  Doesn't voiceover also use sounds for things too?  Also  another question
kind of related All of the clear channel stations have links to  what they
call Iheart radio.  If I were to get an Ipad or Iphone will that  app work
on all internet radio including Live 365 and last FM?  Also  classic rock
station in Detroit WCSX has a link to an app for a Mac is that  Iheart or will
I have to download more then one App to listen to them all?   Yeah thinking
of going Mac or Ipad for christmas.  Guess the fat guy gets a  letter from
me Huh?  Yeah I've been a good little imaginater/member of  braille division
Huh?  Santa wouldn't stiff me Huh?