[gui-talk] Fwd: Window-Eyes Proofreading script rewritten

Steve Pattison srp at internode.on.net
Mon Mar 8 00:46:31 UTC 2010

 From:    Kevin Huber huber.kevin7 at gmail.com
 To:      gw-info gw-info at gwmicro.com

Hi:

I have finally gotten around to rewriting the Proofreading script in
order to try and eliminate startup errors that some of you have
experienced.  I used the GW Micro scripting framework to accomplish
this rewrite so there shouldn't be any more problems in that sense.  I
do not, however, have all the Polish or Turkish strings in the "xml"
file represented accurately, so if there are any errors or omitions,
please pass along the correct information and I will repackage the
script to include that information.
Kevin Huber

Regards Steve
Email:  srp at internode.on.net