[gui-talk] will that work with an Ipad

James Pepper b75205 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 31 20:34:57 UTC 2010

It will play pdf files according to the documentation from Apple.  Problem
is that there doesn't seem to be any publsihers out there who know how to
publish on this thing.  Also Apple released the SDK to develop on it a week
and a half ago, so do not expect to see any innovations other than a big
screen for your IPhone or IPOD in this until people start developing
applications for the product.  There is nothing made yet.

James Pepper