[gui-talk] Fwd: On Innovations this Week: Various Items

Steve Pattison srp at internode.on.net
Wed Nov 24 03:49:01 UTC 2010

This edition of Innovations can be downloaded from
www.theglobalvoice.info/gallery.php?show=innovations

Regards Steve.

From:    Chrissie Cochrane chrissie at theglobalvoice.info
To:      whats on whatson at theglobalvoice.info

On this week's Innovations we start off as usual with Technobits, our brief
look at some new technology news stories.
After that we have a re-run of an interview Chrissie did with Marianne Van
Der Meulen from Solutions Radio, and we have a demonstration of the web
radio from Solutions Radio.  This re-run is to coincide with our Solutions
Radio carol contest on the Global Voice.
We follow this with a look at the new radio from CCrane,
http://www.ccrane.com/
 the CC Radio EP with Tim Hindle.
Finally it's yet more styles from the Tyros 3 with Chrissie Cochrane.

Innovations is first heard on the Global Voice at 17:00 UTC, 12 pm Eastern,
9 pm Pacific - check our website http://theglobalvoice.info for times of
repeats.

Chrissie

Managing Director; the Global Voice
www.theglobalvoice.info
Listen for the great Christmas Carol Contest on the Global Voice from
Solutions Radio. between 15 November and 18 December.
and win a web radio

Regards Steve
Email:  srp at internode.on.net
MSN Messenger:  internetuser383 at hotmail.com