[gui-talk] how do you minimize reapeats on internet radio

Kenlawrence124 at aol.com Kenlawrence124 at aol.com
Fri Apr 1 01:15:09 UTC 2011

Hi Not sure if this is on topic for either group but have a curious
question.  In even though I have over 15 artists in my library on last fm  and
always make sure to have scrobbling turned on when I listen to a new artists
station, the my library station seems to repeat a lot.  there isn't the
repeats when i listen to the stations connected to individual artists, only on
my library.  is this because of song rankings or is there a setting I have
to use to get the most out of my library.  I should go deays or even weeks
without a song repeating.  any ideas?  I don't know how many of you  listen
to last fm but it's very accessible to the blind.  I do get a really  wacky
conbination of songs on the library even with repeats.