[gui-talk] Upgrading the BrailleNote MPower

Wayne Merritt wcmerritt at gmail.com
Sat Apr 2 02:15:08 UTC 2011

Actually, I think the upper limit on SD card sizes for the mPower is
512 MB . When upgrading the mPowers we have at work for training
purposes, I had to buy one off Amazon, which cost about $6 as I
remember but it fit the bill. I don't believe there's a limit with the
Apex, but that of course doesn't help you with the mPower.

Good luck,
Wayne