[gui-talk] facebook status update edit box

Lloyd Rasmussen lras at sprynet.com
Mon Apr 4 01:38:10 UTC 2011

I read that they are making m.facebook.com more complex, so that it wouldn't
look brain-dead on modern mobile smartphones.  They are probably running
scripts that determine a phone's capabilities, and when you log in with a PC
version of IE or Firefox, they will give you the works.  This is my guess as
to what's going on.

Lloyd Rasmussen, Kensington, Maryland
Home:  http://lras.home.sprynet.com
Work:  http://www.loc.gov/nls