[gui-talk] facebook status update edit box

Lloyd Rasmussen lras at sprynet.com
Tue Apr 5 02:31:21 UTC 2011

I don't know.  I have always used the regular Facebook instead of the mobile
version.  Expect change.  I heard a new proverb today:  "Blessed are the
flexible, because they won't get bent out of shape."  This definitely
applies to the use of Facebook.

Lloyd Rasmussen, Kensington, Maryland
Home:  http://lras.home.sprynet.com