[gui-talk] facebook status update edit box

Nadia Cioffi cioffi.nadia at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 19:13:52 UTC 2011

I don't know what is going with face book. I just tyred face book Mobile.
 I think you many need an verson of undated scrips or JAVA. May I ask what
screen reader you are using? If it's jaws It works fine, but you do have to
memorize a lot more keys when using it. The FB website is ok, but the mob an
udate verson is much eser to use. Also, face book's staff is not putting us
the equation at all. They keep making vassal changes which frankly I could
care less about. |When you just learn the site they change something. I
don't know put I feel your pain