[gui-talk] I'm no pervert or spammer.

Kenlawrence124 at aol.com Kenlawrence124 at aol.com
Thu Apr 7 18:51:42 UTC 2011

Hi Kimberley dahme fans and computer using blind friends.  I don't  know
how many of you are on facebook and how many of you maybe are friends but  as
of 1:30 today qwhile adding a friend from the suggestions a log in button
came up and when I logged in I found I have been blocked from sending
messages  and all my ffriends who were pending were deleted.  I alsop can senbd no
messages for two days.  I'm told the block is maybe to be extended.   these
suggestions were musicians or singers.  and not strangers and even if  I
don';t know the person I always send messages in my suggestions.  I'm  sorry
donna I likely can't send messages even to you and even classmates are
blocked.  I am not a pervert and demand my rights.  please repost this  message
as a protest against big descriminating corporate giant Facebook who  leaves
no way to report this treatment.  I Make Facebook pay a contribution  of a
dollar for every facebook member to the national federation of the blind
race for independence.  We could sure use $600,000,000 Huh?