[gui-talk] changing the time on my computer

Sherri flmom2006 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 03:40:34 UTC 2011

Where can I go to get my computer to automatically change the time when I
change time zones as my cel phone does? I am currently in the mountain time
zone and it still reads Eastern daylight time.
If you would like to see this signature disappear then
Please help blind people in your local area achieve their dreams by visiting
http://www.raceforindependence.org/goto/Sherri.Brun
Thank you.

Character is the side of yourself you choose to show the world. Integrity is
what you do, what you say and how you act when you think no one is paying
attention.
Sherri Brun
flmom2006 at gmail.com