[gui-talk] all audio is stopping not just last fm or pandora.

Kenlawrence124 at aol.com Kenlawrence124 at aol.com
Fri Apr 8 18:15:01 UTC 2011

Hi folks I am finding out after about five or 10 minutes listening to
anything all audio just stops, not just last fm or pandora.  Just now was
listening to a world cafe segment from yesterday's show and in Mid Sentence
setting up her second song, Nicole Atkins just stopped talking.  When this
happens on Last.fm I hit skip and the next song plays but on Pandora it doesn/t
come back at all.  It the flash player hanging it in some kind of  loop?
there is only two links showing on the NPR player and a restart  isn't one of
them it's someing on my end in other words.  any idea?