[gui-talk] a question about a possible phisher

Kenlawrence124 at aol.com Kenlawrence124 at aol.com
Mon Apr 11 16:55:02 UTC 2011

Hi Lists I know some of you are familiar with the grouply site that
subscribed and unsubscribes people who sign up to iit to yahoo groups and I'm
aware the back to the drive moderator will remove anyone who signs promotes
anyone to it but I think a the owner of one of my live 365 presets blundered
into another one.  He started to sign to a group or social network called
tubly, and when it asked for his mobile phone he opted out but accidentally
left  his email account on.  Did this social network or group thing hack into
his  acount and grab his address book the same way tagged got busted for
and how does  he reportit?  also has anyone heard of tubly?  Don't think you
have  anything to worry about I read the email but didn't act on it by
accepting the  invite to a group I never heard of, but how much danger is the live
365 host  in?