[gui-talk] Blue Zone

Nadia Cioffi cioffi.nadia at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 23:42:41 UTC 2011

I'm not David, but it word be weath checking the website to see if
said anyting about working with screen reader. Or even freedom
sciencfic' website to see if there is a list of support of software.
Your best bet though would be to go with a commenly known brand like
"Microsoft", or any programs like that have a mongarey of the market
share. Than the odds of it working would be a lot likely, but there a
price that comes with name brand. Also, research is your best tool.
Good luck on your blue zone hunt.
Nadia