[gui-talk] Windows Folder Question

Dave Marthouse dmarthouse at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 04:04:36 UTC 2011

How do I arrange the files in a folder so that they are presented in a vertical list.  I want to move my up and down arrow keys so that I can read one file than move down to read the next In other words one file per line.  I seem to have gotten this particular folder in a grid rather than a list.  I've attempted the obvious stuff, re arranging columns, re-arranging icons, lists and such, but nothing seems to work.  This is on an old Windows-me box.  I get the feeling that I am overlooking something incredibly obvious.  Any information would be appreciated.

Dave Marthouse
dmarthouse at gmail.com