[gui-talk] Windows 7 and total loss of sound

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at shellworld.net
Sun Dec 4 11:14:07 UTC 2011

I stand by my earlier statement.  If windows had implemented true
pre-emptive multitasking like so many other real operating systems have
in the past this problem wouldn't even exist.  Audio to put it
succinctly is a peripheral process so far as Microsoft is concerned and
will remain so until this issue is correctly resolved.