[gui-talk] Acrobat and Jaws

Susan Tabor souljourner at sbcglobal.net
Sun Dec 18 04:46:02 UTC 2011

Hi, listers:

I am baffled! Hopefully you can help.

I have current Acrobat reader softwear loaded onto both my desktop and my
laptop. It works fine on my desktop.  But on my laptop it sounds like
jibberish.  My techy seems to think that there is some setting problem with
Jaws or Acrobat and he thinks that the problem is probably Acrobat, which
freaks out when Jaws tries to get and convert stuff from Acrobat Reader.

Any thoughts? I really want to be able to work with PDF documents on my
laptop too. Thanks for any help you can provide!

Best Regards,

Susan Tabor