[gui-talk] google search page accessibility

Hoffman, Allen Allen.Hoffman at HQ.DHS.GOV
Thu Dec 22 16:19:58 UTC 2011

I am hoping someone will get this page tested in a objective fashion.
Without such, little in the way of actual value is generated to go to
Google with.  The search page does change based on cookie settings,
browser version, and might even change based on assistive technology
used--haven't seen the last one however.  I have seen differences from
browser versions and browsers, as well as cookie settings.  At the end
of the day it needs to be accessible, and it should be accessible by
default, not exception.  Fingers crossed we'll get some solid test
results for this to Google soon to clear this confusion up.

Allen Hoffman