[gui-talk] Accessing iTunes?

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Fri Dec 23 22:50:55 UTC 2011

<http://www.blindtunes.com> has some scripts that will help.

However, once one gets used to iTunes and realizes that there is no physical
cursor as one is used to and after playing around a bit, itunes isn't really
all that bad. I created a store id etc. without scripts.

Check out the FSCasts 49 and 50 which describe navigating in iTunes.
Remember that F6 is your friend.

Incidentally, Blio doesn't use a cursor as we are used to either == it's the
coming thing in Windows.

Mike